Marina Chetner and my nyc photography nominated me to take part in a contest named Capture the Colour. The details can be found in the competition page of the TravelSupermaket‘s site, but in short here are the rules:
- Publish a blog post with photos that capture the following 5 colours: Blue, Green, Yellow, White and Red.
- Nominate 5 fellow bloggers to take part in the contest.
- Due date: 29th August 2012.
- First prize: 1x £2000 to spend on travelling / 5x iPad3.
- Judges: Ken Kaminesky, Abi King, Dave & Deb, Christine Gilbert, Daniel Nahabedian
I went through my archive, chose 5 photos and re-edited them with the purpose of this contest in mind. Some of you might recognize a few images 😉
(For a bigger format please click on the photos)
I know the last day to enter this contest is in 2 days already but, if you’re going to choose 5 photos from your archive as I did, there’s still time!
So I nominate: